Microneedling with the Eclipse MicroPen™ treats acne scars
MicroPen™ creates a series of precise, controlled epidermal and dermal micro-injuries, thereby stimulating the body’s immune response and producing new collagen and elastin. When used to infuse PRP, MicroPen™ enhances the outcome, increases total collagen production and accelerates healing. MicroPen™ can also be used in combination with Hyaluronic Acid and other peptide gels to hydrate and re-epithilialize or to infuse lightening agents to the needed depth.
What does it feel like? It feels similar to sandpaper being moved across the skin. While some areas are more sensitive than others, the speed of the reciprocating needle makes the treatment comfortable.
How long does it take? The procedure takes about 15-20 minutes depending on the size of the treated area.
What is the downtime? Immediately after the treatment you will notice a bright redness to the skin.
Watch Eclipse MicroPen Part 1
Watch Eclipse MicroPen Part 2
- Keloid or raised scarring, scars less than 6 months old
- History of eczema, psoriasis, herpes simplex infections
- Presence of raised moles, warts or any raised lesions on targeted area
- History of diabetes, cardiac abnormalities, blood clotting issues
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing