For four hours following your treatment:
- Do actively contract and use your muscles, work your face with lots of smiling and frowning
- Do stay upright and do not bend over
- Do not take vitamin E, aspirin or consume alcohol for 24 hours following your treatment
- Do not rub or massage the treated area
- Do not have any facial treatments
- Do not shampoo your hair or have a scalp massage
For 48 hours following your treatment:
- Do not travel by airplane.
For one week following your treatment do not have any of the following treatments:
- Laser treatment or any electrical beauty treatments
Wait for up to two weeks for treatment to work fully.
You will still be able to use your muscles to a small extent in the area. If after two weeks you have no apparent change please contact us as it might be necessary to repeat the treatments.
Notify us immediately at (858) 459-7100 if you experience any eyelid or brow droop or notice an area of infection.