hCG is a natural protein hormone secreted by the human placenta and purified from the urine of pregnant women. hCG hormone is not a natural male hormone but mimics the natural hormone LH (Luteinizing Hormone) almost identically. As a result of hCG stimulating the testes in the same manner as LH, hCG therapy increases testosterone production by the testes or male gonads as a result of hCG’s stimulating effect on the leydig cells of the testes.
The hormone hCG is prescribed for men in this therapy to increase natural testosterone production. The treatment causes the male testes to naturally produce a higher volume of testosterone by hCG stimulation, resulting in the patient experiencing a continuing higher blood level of testosterone while on treatment.
hCG therapy can also result in a continuation of increased testosterone production and a resulting higher level of testosterone in the bloodstream after treatment is completed when the cause of the patient’s low natural LH secretion by the pituitary is not due to the patient’s natural genetics, aging process, injury to or loss of one or both testes; a medical disorder or disease affecting the testes, or castration.
- Increases physical energy and elimination of chronic fatigue
- Improves sex drive
- Improves sexual performance
- Improves mood
- Reduces depression
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Increases strength and endurance as a result of exercise
- Reduces body fat due to increased exercise
- Increases sperm count and therefore male fertility
hCG therapy uses the body’s own biochemical stimulating mechanisms to increase plasma testosterone level during hCG therapy. It is used to stimulate the testes of men who are hypogonadal or lack sufficient testosterone. The male endocrine system is responsible for causing the testes to produce testosterone. The HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis) regulates the level of testosterone in the bloodstream, and, the hypothalamus produces gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), which stimulates the pituitary gland to release Leutenizing hormone (LH).
Through a discreet initial evaluation and blood work review to check your testosterone levels, Dr. Weiss will decide if hCG for testosterone stimulation therapy is right for you. hCG therapy can also be cycled with testosterone replacement therapy. By balancing your hormones to optimum levels, you will notice many of your symptoms will dissipate. Your will start to build muscle mass, improve your sex life and alleviate memory loss. You will feel like you did in your mid 30‘s to early 40’s. Why accept getting old when you can do something about it?
hCG for Testosterone Production
- Initial Evaluation with Dr. Weiss
- Blood Interpretation and Strategy Session with Dr. Weiss
- Six Month Supervision by Dr. George Weiss and Support Staff
- All Written Prescriptions Needed for Hormone Balancing (natural bioidentical hormones compounded by pharmacists are sold separately)
- Complimentary Dietary Intake Evaluation with a Health Educator
- Access to Dr. Weiss During Normal Business Hours via Office Visit or Phone Sessions