The Hormone Edge
- Initial Evaluation with Dr. Weiss
- Blood Interpretation and Strategy Session with Dr. Weiss
- Six Month Supervision by Dr. George Weiss and Support Staff
- All Written Prescriptions Needed for Hormone Balancing (natural bioidentical hormones compounded by pharmacists are sold separately)
- Complimentary Dietary Intake Evaluation with a Health Educator
- Access to Dr. Weiss During Normal Business Hours via Office Visit or Phone Sessions
Hormones and hormonal imbalances have been placed in the forefront of the medical community recently. Researchers are becoming more aware of the correlation between imbalanced hormones and chronic health issues.
Unfortunately, as we get older, the body begins to deteriorate – we develop cardiovascular disease, cancer, osteoporosis, arthritis, etc. However, these same factors that have always been considered unavoidable are now considered preventable, and, to a large degree, reversible.
The reason for this revolutionary change in thinking is because of the tremendous advances in hormone replacement therapy. Hormones are the substances that control every function of the body – the metabolic system, the immune system, the reproductive system, the nervous system, etc. As we get older, our hormone levels decline. As our hormone levels decline, so do we – both physically and mentally.
By giving the body natural hormones that are exactly bio-equivalent to your own hormones, it is possible to restore your hormones to the same levels you had in your 20’s and 30’s. Presently, there is no more effective therapy to prevent the inevitable decline we experience as we get older, and, at the same time, improve the quality of our lives.